Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog, which I call “The Museum of Utopian Art”. My name is John P. “Jud” Presmont. I like to be called “Bro Jud”. I consider myself a 21st century philosopher. I am the founder of W.A.K.E., Inc., which is an acronym for the World Academy of Keristan Education. The purpose of W.A.K.E., Inc. is to help establish a universal utopia in the quickest possible time – before the unthinkable occurs: the end of civilization.

W.A.K.E., Inc. is always looking for kindred spirits, people who share a set of values, concepts, principals, standards, and other common denominators. These folks are always ready to take the next step in their personal development. They are looking for a movement by which they can dance; a movement that enhances their self-esteem. The joy that arises from “shared success” comes to practitioners of team art and shared leadership.

Those who identify with the global crusade to achieve “heaven on earth” see others and themselves in the most positive way. What they want for themselves they also want for others. They feel an innate, moral responsibility to improve the human condition.

In the United States Declaration of Independence, which was largely written by Thomas Jefferson but ratified by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, representatives from the original thirteen American colonies declared to King George III of England that individuals have the unalienable rights of “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness”. In the 21st century these rights should also include freedom from abject poverty, equal access to health care, gainful employment, and affordable housing.

I have a comprehensive plan to accomplish these goals. I call this plan “The Presmont Plan”. Throughout my blog I present the various aspects and details of The Presmont Plan. I invite you to select and read the parts of my plan that interest you. I am particularly interested in your comments. Please share your thoughts and ideas with me via the “Contact Me” section of my blog.

Thanks again for visiting!

Cordially,

Bro Jud

No comments:

Post a Comment